ORAL QUESTIONS CLASS VIII MATHS TOPIC :- GEOMETRY
02. How many sides are there in Quadrilateral ?
03. How many sides are there in Octagon ?
04. What is a regular Polygon ?
05. What is a Diagonal?
06. What is the sum measures of angles of the Convex Quadrilateral ?
07. How many sides does Heptagon has ?
08. Say True / False: The polygon with minimum number of sides is three .
09. Tell the formula to find sum of all interior angles of a polygon.
10. What are the Maximum number of right angles in the right angled triangle?
11. What is the sum of interior angles of a Parallelogram ?
12. What is a Parallelogram ?
13. What is Rhombus ?
14. What is Rectangle ?
15. Name the closed figure with 4 sides .
16. What is the number of sides in hexagon ?
17. How many Diagonals does a regular hexagon have?
18. What is the Sum of interior angles of a Pentagon ?
19. What is the sum of the measures of the external angles of any polygon ?
20. Name the Quadrilaterals whose diagonals bisect each other ?
1. A Simple closed curve made up of only line segments is called a polygon .
4. A Regular polygon has equal sides and equal angles .
5. A diagonal is a line segment connecting non- consecutive vertices of a polygon
9. (n – 2 ) x 180o
12. A parallelogram is a quadrilateral whose opposite sides are equal .
13. A parallelogram whose all sides are equal is called rhombus.
14. A parallelogram each of whose angles measure 90o is called Rectangle .
20. Parallelogram , Rhombus , Square , Rectangle
Download Pdf Files
8th Quadrilateral and Parallelogram
8th Exponents and Radicals
8th Profit and Loss
8th Discounts and Sales Tax
8th Percentage Commercial Maths
Further reading post
PROPERTIES OF PARALLELOGRAM