2. The number of moles of carbon dioxide which contain 8 g of oxygen is
(3) The total no of ions present in 111 g of cacl2 is
(4) Which of the following weighs the most ?
(5) 5.0 litre of 0.4 M H2SO4 Contains-
Ans: (1) a (2) d (3) c (4) c (5) a
1. Find the ratio by mass of the combining elements in the compound – C2H5OH.
2. Give the formula of the compound formed by the elements calcium and fluorine.
3. What is the acid radical present in sodium peroxide?
4. Carbon and silicon have the same valency. What is the formula of sodium silicate?
5. What is the ratio by number of atoms in mercurous chloride?
6. Name the element whose Latin name is Stibium.
7. What is the valency of a sulphide ion?
8. How many atoms of oxygen are present in 50g of CaCO3?
Atoms of oxygen are present in 100 g of CaCO = 3 x 6.022 x 1023 atoms
= 9.033 X 1023
9. How many molecules are present in 1 ml of water?
10. What is the unit of measurement of atomic radius?