1. The radius of the circle is 3 m. What is the circumference of another
circle, whose area is 49 times that of the first?
2. Two circles touch externally. The sum of their areas is 130 p sq. cm and the distance between their centres is 14 cm. Find the radii of the circles.
3. A wire when bent in the form of an equilateral triangle encloses an area of 121 √3 cm2 . If the same wire is bent in the form of a circle, find the area of the circle.
4. The area enclosed between the two concentric circles is 770 cm2. If the radius of the outer circle is 21 cm, calculate the radius of the inner circle.
5. A wheel of diameter 42 cm, makes 240 revolutions per minute. Find :
(i) the total distance covered by the wheel in one minute. (ii) the speed of the wheel in km/hr.
Read more »
10th Maths SA-2 Chapter Quick links