- How long does it take to fall 4.9m?
- How fast does it move at the end of that fall?
- How does it move at the end of 7.9m?
- What is its acceleration after 1 second and after 2 second? (4)
(ii) half (2)
(b) A boy throws a rubber ball vertically upwards. What type of work, positive or negative is done.
(i) By force applied by boy?
(ii) By the gravitational force of earth? (3)
- Which part of the graph shows uniform acceleration.
- Which part of the graph shows uniform retardation.
- Calculate the total distance travelled by the body.
- Which part of the graph shows zero acceleration.(3)
- Derive the first equation of motion v=u + at graphically.
- Write the equation describing the principle of conservation of momentum.
- Why does the Gun recoil when a bullet is fired from it. (5)